STANDARD MODEL OF THE PURCHASING PROCESS. PAYMENT METHODS, ETC.
ORDERING MODALITIES AND PRICE
- Customers have the possibility to place all their orders from the website the website: www.biovinegar.com
- Each customer declares that he/she has full capacity to use credit cards and that he/she has sufficient credit cards and that he/she has sufficient funds to cover all costs resulting from the resulting from the purchase of products through BioVinegar.
- By clicking on the "Checkout" button during the purchase process, the customer customer declares to fully accept all these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. of Sale.
- The data recorded by BioVinegar constitutes proof of the transactions between BioVinegar and its between BioVinegar and the members of its Private Community. Private Community. BioVinegar will confirm your order by sending you an e-mail.
- The contractual information is provided in English and shall be confirmed at the latest upon delivery. at the latest at the time of delivery.
- All taxes are included in the prices of our products, but do not include transport costs. but do not include transport costs.
- The minimum purchase is 13 € (excluding shipping and other costs). costs).
- BioVinegar reserves the right to change its prices at any time, but products will be at any time, but the products will be invoiced at the rates in force at the time of order rates in force at the time of order registration (subject to product availability), except for the availability of the product), except in the event of a typographical error. typographical error.
- The goods remain the property of the supplier until such time as the price has been paid in full. the price has been paid in full.
- BioVinegar reserves the right to refuse an order from any member with whom it has a dispute. member with whom it has a dispute.
BioVinegar will do its utmost to satisfy all its customers' demand for its products. demand for the products. In case of unavailability of the product after the order has been placed, the customer will be informed by email of the cancellation of the order. email of the cancellation of the order. As a result of this as a result of this demand, the speed of the refund on the customer's bank account will depend on the type of bank card and the conditions of each bank. These deadlines are again specified in the clause "Delivery".
- The purchase rules are made by bank card. The bank cards cards accepted are: Visa and MasterCard. The purchase price will be the customer's bank account within 4 days from the date of the order and this from the date of the order and this will be considered effective after confirmation of the confirmation of agreement with our customer's bank account. customer's bank account.
- In the event that the POS (Point of Sale Terminal) reports a card refusal, the order will be automatically cancelled. card refusal, the order will be cancelled automatically, informing the customer of the cancellation online.
Cash on delivery
- Payment is made when you pick it up at the post office.
- The additional cost for this mode is €4.
- The order will be picked up at the nearest post office.
- Refunds will be made as long as the amount is not more than €6. 6, in which case a discount voucher will be issued for the next purchase. the next purchase.
- A transfer will be made to where the customer indicates.
This method of payment shall be free of charge to the customer.
The amount of the returns will be charged to the account indicated by the customer. customer.
To make payment of an invoice, you must include:
- Invoice number
- Name of the person entering.
- Send proof of income to the e-mail address: email@example.com sending the receipt in the subject line.
- In this mode, payment will be charged in accordance with the customer's contract with PayPal. contract with PayPal, in the same way, refunds in which the company is required to pay any the company must pay any amount will be made in the same way. same way.
- This modality is free of charge for the client.
For your security, BioVinegar has entrusted the credit card payment system to a payment gateway. to a payment gateway.
The bank details entered are encrypted and transmitted securely to the bank's servers and then servers and then verified with the issuing bank to prevent fraud and abuse. issuing bank to prevent fraud and abuse.
This data entry procedure is guaranteed by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology - 128 bits, one of the most popular encryption technologies in the world. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology - 128-bit, one of the most advanced and effective one of the most advanced and effective protection systems currently available. currently available, thanks to which no third party will have access via the Internet to this information regarding your Internet to this information with respect to the bank details entered by the customer. entered by the customer.
Only the Bank and PayPal have access to the bank details linked to these means of payment. these means of payment, so that BioVinegar does not know and does not record this information during the payment transaction.
The supplier will ship the products to the distribution warehouse, from where the products will go to the final the products, the final destination of which will be the address set by the buyer. the buyer. Each time an order is shipped, the buyer will receive an e-mail will receive an e-mail.
Transport costs shall be borne by the purchaser.
The purchase order corresponding to the order will be available at BioVinegar, once the payment has been confirmed, which can be viewed through the link: "My orders", from the issue of the email. This original purchase order includes shipping costs and VAT.
BioVinegar will ask its customers to choose the place of delivery, specifying their address, office or centre where they wish to deliver the product. the product. The delivery time is 48-72 hours.
BioVinegar shall inform the customer that the order has left the distribution warehouse by sending an distribution warehouse, by sending an e-mail.
Each delivery is considered to have been made as soon as the product has been supplied to the the customer by the carrier, materialised by the control system used by the carrier. control system used by the carrier. It is the responsibility of the recipient to to verify the order at the time of delivery and then to make any reservations and complaints reservations and complaints that appear justified, including the possibility of refusing the package to refuse the package if it has been opened or if it has obvious signs of deterioration. deterioration.
Reservations and complaints should be addressed to BioVinegar by e-mail to the following address e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
All products sold can be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery, in accordance with the provisions of the from the date of delivery, in accordance with the provisions of the Spanish the Spanish Retail Trade Act.
Beforehand, the customer must indicate his intention by e-mail. e-mail. BioVinegar will reply by another e-mail specifying the precise instructions for returning the product. the product.
The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the customer.
The refund to the customer's account as a result of this refund will be made within 7 days of receipt of the goods by BioVinegar. by BioVinegar.
The return cannot take place in any case if the delivered goods are clearly subject to use. are clearly subject to wear and tear.
Products must be returned properly protected, in their original packaging, in perfect condition (not damaged or stained by the customer). original packaging, in perfect condition (not damaged or stained by the customer) with all accessories, instructions and documentation. They will be sent to the specified by BioVinegar in the precise instructions for the return of the product sent by email. return of the product sent by e-mail.
In the event that the supplier has not accepted the return because it is understood that the product was intended to be used. understood that the product was intended to be used, they shall remain in the distribution warehouse for in the distribution warehouse for the customer to collect them, for a period not exceeding period of no more than thirty days from their return.
Parcels which do not contain any enclosures identifying the sender (order number, name, name, address, address, address, etc.) will also not be returned. that identify the sender (order number, name, address, etc.), ...).
The costs and risks related to the return of the product shall be borne by the sender. shall be borne by the sender, who must send them in a safe and secure manner and with the with the necessary guarantees so that the returned goods arrive in perfect condition. in perfect condition.
Through BioVinegar you can make refunds for the products you have purchased for the quantity of the products purchased. Once the returned products have been received, BioVinegar BioVinegar will verify that they are in good condition and will condition and will proceed to the payment of the amount paid minus shipping costs, regardless of the amount of the returned product. shipping costs, regardless of the amount of the returned product.
Any person returning their product will receive an email informing them of the email informing them of the amount of their refund.
Guarantees and after-sales services shall be governed by Royal Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the text of the General Law for the of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users. In accordance this regulation, the seller is obliged to deliver to the consumer and the user products that are in accordance with the contract, being liable for any lack of conformity. for any lack of conformity. The consumer and user has the right to repair the product, replacement, price reduction or termination of the contract. termination of the contract.
LIABILITY, LITIGATION AND APPLICABLE LAW
BioVinegar cannot be held liable for the non-performance of the contract concluded in the event of a shortage or unavailability of the product, force majeure availability of the product, force majeure, total or partial disruption or strike, in particular of the in particular of postal services and means of transport and/or communications, flooding or fire. communications, floods or fires. In the event of a dispute, the customer will be directed by priority to BioVinegar to obtain an amicable solution. amicable solution.
The courts of Madrid shall have sole jurisdiction. The present general conditions of sale shall be interpreted in Spanish and shall be carried out in in accordance with Spanish law. Any disagreement that may arise due to their validity, their interpretation or their execution shall be submitted to the Courts of Madrid, to which expressly exclusive jurisdiction is expressly exclusive jurisdiction.
MODIFICATION OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
BioVinegar reserves the right to modify the general terms and conditions of sale with without prior notice, and may change, eliminate or add to the contents and services content and services provided through it and the way they are presented or located on its they are presented or located on its servers.
The user must accept these changes each time a purchase is made through the BioVinegar website. through the BioVinegar website.
Members of the "BioVinegar Private Community" who do not agree with the agree with the modifications to the general terms and conditions, should and, as of the date on which the new version will come into effect, must stop using the BioVinegar version will come into force, they must stop using the BioVinegar services. In the event that should any of the terms of the general terms and conditions be unlawful or unenforceable, they shall be null and void and the terms agreed by the parties shall apply. parties and, failing that, the provisions of the Spanish Civil Code shall apply.