Data protection policy
The Management of BioVinegar, S.L. (hereafter, the responsible of the treatment), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment with the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the present Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the responsible of the treatment with the aim of reaching the excellence in relation to the fulfilment of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of 27th April 2016, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJEU L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish regulations on the protection of personal data (Organic Law, specific sectorial legislation and its implementing regulations).
BioVinegar S.L.'s Data Protection Policy is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the person responsible for the treatment is responsible for the fulfillment of the normative and jurisprudential framework that governs this Policy, and is able to demonstrate it before the competent control authorities.
In this sense, the data controller shall be governed by the following principles that should serve as a guide and reference framework for all its personnel in the processing of personal data:
- Data protection by design: the data controller shall apply, both when determining the means of processing and at the time of processing itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymization, designed to effectively implement data protection principles, such as data minimization, and to integrate the necessary guarantees into the processing.
- Data protection by default: the data controller shall implement appropriate technical and organizational measures with a view to ensuring that, by default, only those personal data that are necessary for each specific purpose of the processing are processed.
- Data protection in the information life cycle: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the complete life cycle of the information.
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
- Purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a way that is incompatible with such purposes.
- Data minimization: personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: personal data shall be accurate and, if necessary, updated; all reasonable steps shall be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed are deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the conservation period: personal data shall be kept in a manner that allows the identification of the data subjects for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing of the personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, through the implementation of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- Información y formación: una de las claves para garantizar la protección de los datos personales es la formación e información que se facilite al personal involucrado en el tratamiento de los mismos. Durante el ciclo de vida de la información, todo el personal con acceso a los datos será convenientemente formado e informado acerca de sus obligaciones en relación con el cumplimiento de la normativa de protección de datos.
BioVinegar, S.L. Data Protection Policy is communicated to all the staff of the person responsible for the treatment and made available to all interested parties.
As a consequence, the present Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel of the person responsible for the treatment, who must know it and assume it, considering it as their own, being each member responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection regulations applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and providing the opportunities for improvement that they consider appropriate in order to achieve excellence in relation to their compliance.
This Policy will be revised by BioVinegar, S.L. Management, as many times as it is considered necessary, in order to adapt, at all times, to the current dispositions regarding personal data protection.