It is a natural herbicide . Concentrated Vinegar (20º) of Alcohol of vegetal origin (Basic Substance). Ideal for controlling all types of weeds. It is also recommended for aromatic and medicinal herb crops. It is the best and most economical option to replace traditional herbicides of synthetic origin. In addition of being a totally biodegradable substance, it is not NOT Residual. Furthermore, it is a harmless and environmentally friendly product since the only products of its decomposition are carbon dioxide and methane, usually present in nature.
It should be noted that this substance is not a HERBICIDE designed as a poison to kill weeds.
VINEGAR CONCENTRATE OF ALCOHOL is a BASIC SUBSTANCE with such a low pH that it causes the herbs on which it is applied to dry out.
It is a NON-SYSTEMIC herbicide with a DRYING action, and the best and most economical alternative to synthetic herbicides.
It is natural, biodegradable, zero waste, and bee friendly.
- First of all, in the case of surfaces with weeds of different heights, it is recommended to clear the ground in order to ensure that the treatment wets all the weeds.
- Usually, when diluted at 50% is sufficient. However, we recommend doing the first treatment at 60/65 % and then adjust it.
- In cases of more resistant herbs or with thicker leaves you can increase the dose or repeat the treatment after 7 days.
- Do not apply too close, or with too much pressure. Wetting the weeds is sufficient.
- It is very important to wet the plant.
- Apply during the warmest hours of the day.
ALWAYS USE WETTING AGENT.
The success of the herbicide treatment depends on the type of wetting agent you use.
In the case of herbs with wide leaves, it is possible to use any surfactant that breaks the water molecule and makes it easier for the product to spread over the leaf surface.
In the case of "grasses", given that their surface is peeled (in other cases covered with wax), and also have a very vertical shape, we have found that this type of wetting agent is not as effective. We recommend using a wetting agent with a "resinous" texture so that the product sticks to the surface of the plant and its effect is stronger.
The amount of wetting agent can vary between 4 and 5 ml./L. of prepared liquid.
We recommend MOJAGRAR NATUR. In the tests we have carried out, it is the wetting agent with which we have obtained the best results.
CONSERVATION / STORAGE / DURABILITY
You can also use it for the following::
- It cleans the irrigation systems, decalcifying the conductions in the risks of dripping.
- Disinfects and helps to repair wounds caused by farming tools.
- Acts as a repellent to rabbits, moles and any type of rodent.
- Ant repellent.
- Pet repellent.
5L 1000L 25000L
Natural, Organic Herbicide, 100% Biodegradable, and does NOT leaves NO residues.
It is the most natural solution to the elimination of weeds in small and domestic gardens.
It is easy and safe to use. Visible results in 48 hours.
You can use it directly, without diluting it with water.
It does not require a safety period and does NOT harm bees.
The size of its containers (5 L). is designed for a more comfortable handling.
How to use it:
- Shake the container before use.
- Apply on the herbs that you want to remove with a garden sprayer until they are completely wet.
- Apply during the warmest hours of the day, except in the summer months when it is convenient to apply it at first hour of the day.
- In case of regrowth or more resistant herbs, the treatment can be repeated after 7-10 days.
In order to take advantage of the possibilities of alcohol VINEGAR as a basic substance in ORGANIC AGRICULTURE, we have created FUNYBACH 20%, a powerful pH Reducer, and a descaling agent.
Higienizante para Sistemas de Riego por goteo. FUNYBACH 20% es desincrustante de carácter ácido, procedente del VINAGRE CONCENTRADO DE ALCOHOL, obtenido de forma natural a partir del alcohol de cereales. Actúa como limpiador de depósitos calcáreos en los sistemas de riego, descalcificando los goteros, conducciones, etc. Además el producto se puede utilizar para regular el pH del agua de riego para mantenerlo por debajo de valores de 5,5, evitando la formación de sales calcáreas en las conducciones y goteros, manteniendo el agua libre de precipitaciones calcáreas.
Certificado por SHC, para su uso en Agricultura Ecológica.
5L 1000L 25000L