BioVinegar Natural Descaler / Desiccant
It is a powerful descaler and natural desiccant.
Alcohol vinegar of vegetable origin.
Ideal for controlling all kinds of weeds, recommended for growing aromatic and medicinal herbs.
It is the best and most economical option to replace traditional herbicides of synthetic origin, in addition to being a totally biodegradable substance, and NO residual , it is a harmless and respectful with the environment, since the only products of its decomposition are carbon dioxide and methane, naturally present in nature.
It should be noted that this substance is not a HERBICIDE designed as a poison to kill weeds.
VINEGAR CONCENTRATE OF ALCOHOL is a BASIC SUBSTANCE with such a low pH that it causes the herbs on which it is applied to dry out.
This substance is the best and cheapest alternative to synthetic herbicides.
It is natural, biodegradable, 0% waste, respectful with bees, and does not affect pets.
- First of all, in the case of surfaces with weeds of different heights, it is recommended to clear the ground in order to ensure that the treatment wets all the weeds.
- Usually, when diluted at 50% is sufficient. However, we recommend doing the first treatment at 60/65 % and then adjust it.
- In cases of more resistant herbs or with thicker leaves you can increase the dose or repeat the treatment after 7 days.
- Do not apply too close, or with too much pressure. Wetting the weeds is sufficient.
- It is very important to wet the plant.
- Apply during the warmest hours of the day.
ALWAYS USE WETTING AGENT.
In the case of herbs with wide leaves, it is possible to use any surfactant that breaks the water molecule and makes it easier for the product to spread over the leaf surface.
In the case of "grasses", given that their surface is peeled (in other cases covered with wax), and also have a very vertical shape, we have found that this type of wetting agent is not as effective. We recommend using a wetting agent with a "resinous" texture so that the product sticks to the surface of the plant and its effect is stronger.
The amount of wetting agent can vary between 4 and 5 ml./L. of prepared liquid.
We recommend MOJAGRAR NATUR. In the tests we have carried out, it is the wetting agent with which we have obtained the best results.
CONSERVATION / STORAGE / DURABILITY
You can also use it for the following::
- It cleans the irrigation systems, decalcifying the conductions in the risks of dripping.
- Disinfects and helps to repair wounds caused by farming tools.
- Acts as a repellent to rabbits, moles and any type of rodent.
- Ant repellent.
- Pet repellent.
5L 1000L 25000L
Natural, Organic Desiccant, 100% Biodegradable, and DOES NOT leave any kind of residue.
It is the most natural solution to eliminate weeds in small orchards and domestic gardens.
It is easy and safe to use. Visible results in 48 hours.
It is used directly, without the need to dilute in water.
It does not require a safety period, and DOES NOT affect the bees.
The size of your containers (5 L). It is designed for a more comfortable handling.
How to use it:
- Shake the container before use.
- Apply on the herbs that you want to remove with a garden sprayer until they are completely wet.
- Apply during the warmest hours of the day, except in the summer months when it is convenient to apply it at first hour of the day.
- In case of regrowth or more resistant herbs, the treatment can be repeated after 7-10 days.
In order to take advantage of the possibilities of alcohol VINEGAR as a basic substance in ORGANIC AGRICULTURE, we have created FUNYBACH 20%, a powerful pH Reducer, and a descaling agent.
Sanitiser for drip irrigation systems. FUNYBACH 20% is a descaling agent of an acidic nature, made from ALCOHOL CONCENTRATED VINEGAR, obtained naturally from cereal alcohol. It acts as a cleaner of calcareous deposits in irrigation systems, descaling drippers, pipes, etc. The product can also be used to regulate the pH of irrigation water to keep it below values of 5.5, preventing the formation of calcareous salts in pipes and drippers, keeping the water free of calcareous precipitations. Certified by SHC, for use in Organic Agriculture.
5L 1000L 25000L
OUR PRODUCTS LEAVE NO FOOTPRINT!
Monday to Friday: 08:00-19:00
Pérez Galdós, 46
13700 Tomelloso (Ciudad Real)
Tfno.: 926 506 706